Terms and Conditions
- You will receive a unique Virtual Run Entry Code which is indicated in the flyer when you purchase a Virtual Run Registration Kit from Herbalife Nutrition. Use the unique entry code to register for the Virtual Run. Each registration will require a unique Virtual Run Entry Code. For Team Run category, each member of the team will require a unique Virtual Run Entry Code. You may register up to a maximum of 10 team members including your team leader.
- The entry code cannot be re-issued.
- All registrations are final when the confirmation notification is sent via Herbalife Nutrition Virtual Run App. Change of category and/or transfer of registration is not allowed.
- Only submission of run records on the Herbalife Nutrition Virtual Run App either using the in-app activity tracker or using compatible paired GPS-enabled wearable counts towards the challenge. Manual submission of run records through the Herbalife Nutrition Virtual Run App are only available for submission of treadmill run/walk results.
- Any run/walk records that are found to be suspicious, inaccurate, assisted and/or duplicated submissions will not be accounted for and will be disqualified from the challenge by Herbalife Nutrition in it’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Herbalife Nutrition reserves the rights to remove, edit or add registration requirements at their discretion.
- All results and submissions must be done from 9am Thailand time, November 1st 2022 to 10pm Thailand time, November 31st, 2022. Any results submitted outside of these dates will not be considered.
- All Team Members must contribute at least 1 run result to their teams’ Virtual Run total to be awarded the Finisher medal. Team members that do not submit any run results will not be provided with the finisher rewards.
- There are no limitations to the distance of the activity but you may run/walk at your own pace.
- Please comply with social distancing and any public health measures based on local laws and government regulations.
- You must be at least 20 years of age and must accept the Release of Liability before you can participate in the event.
- This event is only available for participants with addresses in Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand & Vietnam.
- You may participate in the challenge of the country that you are currently residing in.
- Before embarking on any physical activity, please consult your physician.
Have Any Questions? Click Here to Contact Us